Friday, September 28, 2007

This thing called life.




I was looking thru old photos. I have found all kinds of stuff! Here is one of my friend Kristen. Crazy what you find when looking thru old folders and discs.

I need to print up several huge prints for the eye doctor. I told him he needed something to hang on his wall - there's nothing on his waiting room walls!

Tonight is the ONDA photoshoot. Sexy Halloween chick. Should be fun! I can't wait! It's been a whole month since the last shoot. This is down to the wire - last minute!

My eye is about 85% better. It's almost completely healed.

I have to do dark room stuff tomorrow. I guess I'll be on campus for awhile. I also have to study for World Lit and Geology lab mid-terms. Sigh.....

Dog needs to get to the groomer tomorrow before I start spraying Febreeze on her! HA HA!!

I got to see Doug for lunch today. I brought him Braum's. He was so happy to see the food and to see me!

I went to David Adams jewelers today to get my wedding band and engagement ring saudered (how do you spell that?!?) together. I'm thinking of having stones out of some old jewelry of mine placed into other jewelry. I may bring my old stuff for the jeweler to look at and give me estimates and ideas on new jewelry from the old stuff!

I need to get my ears pierced. I did some trade out with Dustin at Brainstorm Tattoos and I need my ears pierced. There's some diamond earrings I want for Christmas. *hint hint* Doug! he he he he.......well actually Doug was showing them to me.

Amelia gets to celebrate Antonio's birthday today at his bday party. Oh my gosh - I need to go buy a present! lol! I gotta run and do that!

1 comment:

Minoa said...

Oh my gods!!! I love the giant butterfly on her head that is gorgeous!!!