
Colleen took this at Farmer's Market.

Picture Colleen took at Farmer's market.

Me & Colleeeeeen!

Left eye - top layer of cornea has been torn. OUCH OUCH OUCH! Thank God I am married to an optician because he helped me getmy eye fixed.
Amelia cooked dinner.....and it was AWESOME! Doug helped her with the stove but she measured and poured everything. I was asleep in bed because my eye HURT so bad!! So I had to sleep a bit because of my pounding headache!
Nikon presents 28th annual college photo contest. I've asked one of my clients permission to use her image in the contest. Winner gets $1000 scholarship and brand new camera. It would be a great addition to my resume - Nikon's Emerging Photographers hall of fame!
I devoloped 2 rolls of B&W film at school today. It's such a LONG tedious project. Got an A on my pinhole photos.
I'm in the sculpture club. I love art! I saw the poster for "Art in Rome next summer" again. I want to go so badly but I just cannot fathom being away from Amelia for 4 weeks in a row!
I got a ride from Haley & Jing Ying today. They saw me waiting for the bus, they picked me up. Thank you!!!!!!!!
Duane made me laugh in class again. Turd butt.
Colleen liked the dracula towel! YAY! I can't wait to find her more spooky & ghoulish Halloween things! YAY!
I need a vacation. I don't see it happening until spring break! I'm ready to graduate already. But nooooooo.....I have to major in something that will take me forever to do, that's ok! lol!
I have a lot on my mind. Too much lately. Feel like my mind may be on overload - BIG TIME.

2 comments:
I love the Dracky towel! Thank you! It's hanging on my stove right now!
What in the world happened to your eye?
Girl I know what ya mean. I'm planning a wedding - raising two children who need medical and dental appointments kept up, dance class - physics class a the junior college for my son, construction in the basement at Jeff's house. Busy as heck at work....etc etc etc. I love life!!! (seriously)
Josie
Post a Comment